shipping & delivery
How much is shipping?
New Zealand wide: Orders over $400 +GST are freighted free of charge nationwide. Shipping for orders under $399 +GST are $7.50 +GST flat rate freight charge.
When will my order arrive?
Once your order has been processed your account manager will provide you with an estimated delivery date. Stock product usually takes between 10-15 working days and Made to Order between 6-10 weeks, depending on your custom design kit. Between now and then you can focus on what’s truly important – team performance.
How long will my kit take to make?
Your Account Manager will provide you with an estimated delivery date and keep you updated – timeframe is dependent on the type of garments you order & capacity of our manufacturing plant.
If I live outside of Australia or New Zealand, can I still order Canterbury Teamwear kit?
Absolutely! Our teamwear solution is truly global! Drop us a line and let us know where you are, and we’ll put you in touch with the right team to assist you.
Can I cancel an order?
If your order is a made to order style – sorry, we can't cancel this. We have made this especially for you with your colours and logo’s specific to your team. If you have ordered any stock product and the items have not been branded and are in their original packaging with swing tags, then Canterbury will work with you to return the goods. Please contact us to discuss further.
My order has arrived, and it is incorrect, what next?
Please get in touch with us as soon as you receive the order and we can investigate straight away.
Can I return or exchange items from my order?
If you have ordered a stock product and the items have not been branded and are still in their original packaging with swing tags, then Canterbury will work with you to swap/return the goods.
I think my items are faulty, what do I do?
We pride ourselves on quality, we are really sorry to hear this, please get in touch and rest assured we’ll do everything we can to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
My garments do not fit, can I exchange them?
Please get in touch and provide us with your order details. We can advise what the best approach will be to ensure customer satisfaction.
What information do I need to send back with my return?
For all returns, we need to see proof of purchase and a copy of the invoice needs be returned with the goods. Please also add the Returns Authority number (RA#) on the outside of the consignment – this will help us to process your return ASAP.
What’s your returns policy?
Please get in contact with us and we will be happy to discuss the full policy.
How will I be refunded?
Upon confirmation of a suitable refund, the payment will be refunded to the original payment method.
What payment methods do you accept?
We have two options for making payment:
- Cash account – payment up front (by direct debit or credit card over the phone). We require payment before the order is processed into the system.
- Trade Debtor Account – 30-day payment terms after receipt of goods. This option is based on credit approval.
How can I get a heads up about promotions for Canterbury Teamwear?
We will promote any offers and promotions on our BUILD THE TEAM homepage, so make sure you keep an eye on it. Alternatively, sign up to our newsletter via our homepage by simply entering your email address. Super easy. You’ll be the first to receive all our latest product news, offers and competitions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Win a Piece of CCC Sporting History
Terms and Conditions of Participation Schedule
Promotion: ‘Win a Piece of CCC Sporting History’
Promoter: Canterbury of NZ Ltd, GST No: 10 834 104
19 Copsey Place, Avondale, Auckland, NZ, 1026
Promotional Period: 8:00am (NZST) 23 June 2022 until 11:59pm (NZST) 20 July 2022.
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who are 16 and over.
How to Enter: Eligible Entrants must follow @canterburyteamsportsnz on either Facebook or Instagram during the Promotional Period.
Number of prizes
Winner can select from either a signed 2019/20 Blackcaps T20 Shirt or a Shaun Johnon signed 2015 Warriors Auckland Nines Jersey.
Random selection of Eligible Entrants
No part of the Prize is exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or any other prize.
Winner Notification: The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) weeks of the Promotion closing.
Unclaimed Prizes: In the event of an unclaimed Prize, the Promoter may at its discretion select at random another Eligible Entrant or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize. The prize will be classed as unclaimed if the winner has not responded within two (2) weeks of being notified.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Distributors of Canterbury are also not eligible to enter.
3. To enter, Eligible Entrants must successfully follow @canterburyteamsportsnz on either Facebook or Instagram during the Promotional Period.
4. The Prize will be awarded to the owner of the email address provided in the entry. If there is a dispute about identifying or verifying the Entrant or winner the Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
5. The Winner will have until 3 August 2022 (2 weeks after winner announcement) to contact Canterbury to claim their prize before the claim expires.
a. The Winner will be selected at random out of the eligible entrants.
b. The judges' decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
8. Entrants warrant, represent and undertake that they have all necessary rights, permissions and consents to submit the Entry into these Terms and Conditions. Entrants shall hold harmless and shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter against any loss, damage, costs or expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of this warranty, representation and undertaking.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Promotion at its sole discretion.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of this Prize.
11. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.